Please note: You must be an Administrator or File Administrator in order to archive older files and newsletters.
ChapterWeb users have access to two types of file structure: Folder and Category. Follow the links below for specific instructions using…
1. Login to ChapterWeb and click on the Files tab
2. Create a category titled “Archive” if you don’t already have one.
3. Go back to your files section and browse to the files you’d like to Archive.
4. Click the “Edit” link next to the file (see item 1 in the screen shot below) to edit the file.
5. Select the “Archive” category and deselect any remaining categories (see screen shot below).
Keep in mind, you can also create several Archive categories for different files (ie,. Newsletters, Bylaws, etc.)
- If you don’t have a folder titled “Archive”, create one following this guide.
- Click on the pencil icon for the file you want to archive (see item 1).
- Select “Archive” or one of its sub-folders from the Folder drop-down list (see item 2).
- Click “Save”