In order to run a report for related members by class you’ll want to follow the steps outlined below.
You’ll use this option if you are an NCL to view: Parent by Child Class
You’ll use this option if you are a YMSL to view: Mom’s by Young Men’s Class
You’ll use this option if you are a Boys Team Charity to view: Coaches by Boy’s Class
Please note: Only Administrators or Hours Administrators will be able to view all all members hours.
- Login to your ChapterWeb account
- Click on the Reports tab to see all reports available to your chapter
- Click on the Report you wish to run to open up the selection details
- Select the Member Role that you wish to see related users for (ie, Child, Young Men, or Boys). (See item 1 below)
- Select the Class you’d like to see hours for (see item 2 above).
- Before clicking the “View report” button you’ll see three options, select the middle option for “Show members related to the people who fit the search criteria above” (see item 3 below).
- By clicking this option you will get all related members of the selection made above.
- Click “View Report” to run the report and open it or save it on your computer to view the results.