Please note: Only administrators can add a Focus Philanthropy to a particular class.
In order to add a focus philanthropy to a specific class in your chapter, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account and click on the Member tab.
- If you are an NCL chapter you’ll see “Child Classes” as a sub navigation menu (other organizations will each see Boys Classes or Teammate Classes). Click on this navigation item to open up the Class list and options (see item 1 below).
- Once in this screen you’ll see a list of your classes. Next to each list will be “List Users” and “Focus Philanthropy.” Click on “Focus Philanthropy” (see item 2 below).
- Next, click on the “Add Focus Philanthopy” button on the top right hand portion of your screen (see item 3 below).
- Once you have clicked this button a pop up will appear asking you which Philanthropy you’d like to choose and the date range in which you would like this philanthropy to be the Focus philanthropy for this class. Fill out the information, and press “Add Focus Philanthropy” (see item 4 below) and then choose the date range (see item 5).
- Note: Once you make this change it is not retroactive, meaning hours entered before this change will not automatically be moved over to be included in the Focus Philanthropy. Only hours from that moment forward will be counted in your Focus Philanthropy.