How do I add a link to a file in our content areas?
- Navigate to the file to which you would like to link in your Files area.
- In the bottom-left corner of the file, click on “Copy a relative link URL for this file”.
- From the window that opens, select and copy the relative URL for the file.
- Go to the editable page in which you would like to add the link and click on the Edit Content button in the top-right of the page.
- Click on the Edit/insert link button on the content editor bar.
- In the window that opens, you may add the URL, display text, and title as well as choose if the link will open in the current or new window.
- When you are done. click the Save button and the link will then be added to your content.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!