Please note, only administrators have the permission to add a Philanthropy Liaison.
By adding a member to the Philanthropy Liaison role you are giving that member permissions to add events (for their Philanthropy) to the calendar, edit sign ups for their events, as well as giving them permissions to edit their Philanthropy information. They will not have access to edit or change anything else on the site, unless they are specifically placed in other roles.
To add a Philanthropy Liaison follow the steps outlined below:
- While logged in, click on the Member tab.
- Under the members tab, filter to find the person that you'd like to add as a Philanthropy Liaison.
- Once you've found this person, click on the 'Edit Member' button on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you are able to see the "Roles" section. Select the Philanthropy Liaison role (see screen shot below for details).
- Next, scroll down until you see the "Philanthropy" section. Select the Philanthropy that the member will be a Liaison of (see screen shot below for details).