Please note: Only administrators and content administrators have the ability to add photographs in the content areas of ChapterWeb.
In order to add a photograph to a content area using the content manager please follow these steps:
- Login to ChapterWeb and browse to the area you'd like to add a photo to. This can either be your public site, your member homepage, or anywhere that you see the pencil edit icon (see item 1 below).
- Click on the pencil to launch the content management editor
- Once this has launched click on the Image manager icon in the top application bar (see item 2 below)
- Once the Image Manager has been launched a new screen will appear. Press Upload at the top to begin the uploading process. (see item 3 below).
- Next, press select (see item 4 above) to browse your computer for the image you'd like to upload onto the site.
- Once you have selected all of the images you'd like to add, press Upload at the bottom of the screen (see item 5 above).
- Once you've pressed Upload (see item 5 above) you'll now see a new screen with all of the photos you've just uploaded listed.
- Highlight the picture you'd like to insert by clicking on the name. Select "Insert" (see item 6 below) to insert the image onto the page.