Please note: To add an event category on the calendar, you must be a calendar administrator or an over all site administrator.
In order to add an event category, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your ChapterWeb site and click on the Calendar tab
- Once in the Calendar section, select the sub navigation link titled "Event Categories" (see item 1 below).
- Once in the Event Categories page, click on the button on the right hand side of your screen labeled "Add Event Category" (see item 2 below).
- Select the color you would like this category to show up as on the calendar and type in the name of your category(see item 3 below). Press "Add Category" when you are finished .
- Go back into the main Calendar tab and add an event. Select the Event Category that corresponds with that event and press the "Add Event" button when all settings are correct (see item 4 below).
- The color and category should now show up on your calendar and in the legend on the right hand side.