Please note: Only Content Administrators and over all site Administrators can edit content areas of the website.
Follow the steps below to add in your own custom colors to the content editor to change font colors, background colors, etc.
- In order to add custom color codes to your content editor begin by logging into your ChapterWeb account.
- Browse to the content area you wish to edit (ex: the member homepage or public pages).
- Click the pencil icon on the upper left hand corner to open the editor
- Select either the Font Color selector drop down menu or the Background color drop down menu to see all of the color options (see screenshot below).
- Hit the "Add Custom Color" link to get the dialog box above.
- Find the color you wish to add using an HTML color code chart such as the one seen on the HTML Color Codes Website or the W3 Schools.Com Website.
- Type in the HTML color code of the color you wish to add (example: #000000 or #FFFFFF)
- Press OK to save the color during your editing session.