How Do I Change Page Settings for the Public Page
- Login to ChapterWeb Account and click on the Public Site link on the top right hand corner of your screen. This will take you to your public homepage.
- Once you have been taken to your public homepage click on the Settings Cog link on the top-right of your screen to expand the menu and select Page Settings.
- Clicking on the Page Settings link will make a prompt appear availing the following settings:
- Link Text – This allows you to change the verbiage in your public page link name.
- Page Banner – This allows you to upload a banner image for your page.
- Banner Alt Text – This allows you to add accessibility text for your banner.
- Once you are ready, click Save Changes to use your settings.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!