Please note: Only administrators and content administrators can add edit content areas of the website.
In order to create a two column layout, please follow the instructions below:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account
- Click on the pencil icon on the left hand side to open up the content editor
- Once the content editor is open, click on the table icon to expand the table options (see item one below).
- Select the 1 x 2 option (see item 2 below) by dragging your mouse across the grid
- Once you have selected this option you'll see two small columns appear below in your content region (see item 3 below).
- Click inside one of the columns to start adding content, images, links, etc. (see item 4 below).
- To stylize your table a bit more, right click on the table itself to see more options.
- Click on the "Table Properties" option to set background colors, borders, and more (see item 5 below).
- When you are done with your changes, press save below. For an example of how the 2 column layout can look, see item 6 below: