Please note: Only administrators can turn off the wait list feature for all events.
There are two ways to disable the Wait list feature. The first involves turning off the wait list feature on an event by event basis, the second is to turn it off completely for all events on the calendar. Please follow the steps below to complete either task:
In order to turn off the wait list for a certain event, follow the steps below:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account and click on the Calendar tab.
- Begin adding an event by clicking on the "Add Event" link on the bottom of the date the event will occur on (see item 1 below).
- Once the dialog box has opened to add an event, select the "Sign Up" option to see the sign up details.
- Select the "No Wait list" check box (see item 2 below).
- Press "Add Event" to save your changes and publish the event onto the calendar (see item 3 below).
In order to disable wait lists for all events, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account and click on the "Settings" link on the top right hand corner (see item 1 below).
- Once you have the Settings page open, scroll down to the "Events Wait List Default" option and select the radio button marked "No" (see item 2 below).
- Press "Update" on the bottom of the page to save your changes (see item 3 below).