In order to print a Member Directory from the website, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account and click on the "Members" tab.
- Once you're inside the Member screen you'll want to click on the "Export Members" button located on the top right hand side (see item 1 below).
- Pressing the export button will bring up a dialog box that will give you several options for exporting your member information. The first option is to export into Excel (see item 2 below).
- If you'd like to export into an Excel spreadsheet, select the information that you'd like to appear in the spreadsheet by using the check boxes directly under the Excel option (see item 3 below).
- Once you are happy with your selections, press "Export Members". This will bring up another dialog box that will ask if you'd like to save or open the document. Select the option you'd like, and you are done!
- If you would like to export your Member Directory in PDF form into a Booklet or Full Page, you'll want to skip down to the next option (see item 4 below).
Please note: If you are selecting a PDF option, you do not need to select the check boxes above. The check boxes are only for the Excel option. If you are running a PDF the selections are pre-determined.
- Select the PDF option you'd like and click on the "Export Members" button.
Please note: There are several other options for importing your member information, including Sign Up Sheets and Avery labels. You'll want to select which option you would like to choose by clicking on the radio buttons next to them and clicking on "Export Members."