Please note: In order to record donations (monetary) made to a specific Philanthropy you must be an Administrator or Philanthropy Liaison on the website.
Please follow the steps below to add monetary donations to a Philanthropy:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account
- Click on the Philanthropies tab on the right hand side of your screen.
- The Philanthropies page will now appear. You'll notice a "Donated Funds" link to the right of each philanthropy. Click on the "Donated Funds" link to open up the Donated Funds page and see the details (see item 1 below).
- To add a dollar amount, click on the "Add Donated Funds" button on the right hand side (see item 2 above).
- Add in the description (if there is one) and press save.
- The total of donated funds for each philanthropy will show up in your Annual Report. Learn more about the annual report.