Please note: Only administrators can turn off hours input for members.
In order to turn off hours entry during a certain time frame, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account
- Click on the "Settings" link in the top right hand corner (see item 1 below)
- Once you have opened the Settings page, you'll want to scroll down until you see the Philanthropy Hours Limiter and League Hour Limiter (see item 2 below).
- Determine which hours type you'd like to turn off (Philanthropy, League, or both).
- Set the date here that you no longer want people to enter hours prior to. For example, if you want to stop members from entering hours prior to March 6th, your hour entry cut off date, you'll set the date to March 6th in the box next to the hours type (see item 2 below).
- Once you've selected your date, press "Update" at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- Members will now see on the hours page something similar to item 3 below.
- Remember, once this is put into place members will no longer be able to enter hours prior to the date you have set. Administrators and Hours administrators will still be able to add hours despite the date restriction.
- To turn off this feature, go back into the Settings panel and erase the date you've added.