In order to link and image on your website, you must first have Administrator or Content Administrator rights.
Please follow the instructions below in order to add and link an image:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account
- Browse to the content area you wish to add your image/link to.
- Press the pencil icon, to open up the content editor (see item 1 below)
- Once the editor opens, press the Image Manager icon in order to begin uploading your image, or to select an image that has already been uploaded in the image manager (see item 2 below).
- Once the image manager is open, upload your image or select the image that you'd like use and press "insert" (see item 3 below). If you need more instruction on how to upload an image, please see our how to guide: Adding an image to a content area.
- Once the image has been inserted into the content area, click on the image to select it and press the Hyperlink manager icon (see item 4 below).
- When the Hyperlink Manager box appears, type in the address you'd like the link to go to and press "Okay" (see item 5 below).