In order to export members, either into an Excel Spreadsheet or PDF directory, you'll want to follow the instructions below:
- Login to your ChapterWeb account
- Go into the Members tab
- Use the filters on the right hand side to filter the members you'd like to export. Press "Apply View Options" when your filters are set.
- Press the "Export members" button on the top right of your page.
- Select one of the export options (see explanation of each export option below).
Below is a quick run down of all of the export options.
- Excel: Separates related users into separate rows, allows for multiple fields to be exported, produced in Excel spreadsheet format.
Family Excel: Keeps related users in the same row, allows for multiple fields to be exported, produced in Excel spreadsheet format.
Print Directory: Generated in PDF format with per-determined fields.
Labels: Generate address information of members in different Avery label formats, produced in PDF format.
Sign In Sheet: Generate an export of members with customizable headings and blank
- spaces for signing in or other specified information, produced in PDF format.
- the "Export Members" button on the top right hand side to see your list of options.
- Once you see this list, click on the radio button beside your choice to select it and see more options regarding that export (see item 1 below):
The way you select your method of exporting will be the same. You'll go into the Member tab, and use