In order to add an image to your email, please follow the instructions below.
- Login to your ChapterWeb account.
- Select the "Communication" tab from the top-left navigation menu.
- In the content editor underneath "Message Body", click the icon of a mountain to go into the "Image Manager" (see item 1 below).
- The Image Manager will then load.
- There are three sections to the Image Manager:
- (a) Folder navigator
- (b) Current folder view
- (c) Image Preview
- You can skip to step 4 if the image you want to add has already been uploaded, if not, continue to step two below.
- Click "+ Upload" to upload the image you will later add to the email (see item 2 below).
- Select the image from your computer to upload; then click "Upload" (see item 3 below).
- Select the image from the list and click "Insert
- Continue to type out your email as normal, and press "Send Email" at the bottom of the page when you are done.
Please note: Not all email clients (such as Gmail or Outlook) will show the images right away. Your members might have to right click on the image and say "Download Picture" or request that their email client allow images before they can view them.