Only site administrators or file administrators can add a file.
ChapterWeb users have access to two types of file structure: Folder and Category. Follow the links below for specific instructions using…
To add a file, follow these steps:
- While in the file section, click on the ‘Add File’ button on the top right corner.
- Fill in the file information: file name (See item 1), file location (click ‘Browse’ to find the file on your computer) (See item 2), Description, Date (See item 3), Viewable By (See item 4) (if ‘Everyone’ checkbox is unchecked, you’ll be prompted to select a view group), and Categories (See item 5).
- Click ‘Save Changes’ button (See item 6) to complete adding the file.
- Click ‘Cancel’ to exit the Add New File window. (See item 7)
- Navigate to the folder you want to add a file to (see item 1).
- Click “Add File” in the upper right corner.
- A file browser will open. Find the file you want to upload on your computer using the file browser, then click “Open” in the lower right corner.