ChapterWeb users have access to two types of file structure: Folder and Category. Follow the links below for specific instructions using…
- Enter the file section and remove any default filters that are set.
- Click on the file you’d like to view (make sure that you have the software that supports the file you want to view; ex: Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
In order to change your filter or to filter through files follow these steps:
- ‘Filtered by…’ (See item 1) is available on the right hand side. It can filter files by file category, file year, and sort by date, name and category. Click on ‘Apply View Options’ to apply the filter view you’ve selected. (See item 2)
In order to edit a file, follow these steps:
- The edit option is available by clicking on ‘Edit’ button next to the file name.
Only site administrators or file administrators can edit a file.
(It will open a view with all the fields similar to ‘Add File’)
- Enter the file section
- Click on the name of the file you’d like to view (make sure that you have the software that supports the file you want to view; ex: Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- If the file is an image, it will be opened in your browser. Otherwise, it will be downloaded to your computer. Open this file in the same way you would open any other file you’ve downloaded.