Please Note: In order to upload multiple photos into your Photo Gallery you must be an Administrator or Photo Gallery Administrator in order to upload photos.
- Login to your ChapterWeb Account and browse to the "Photos" tab.
- Once in the Photos tab, you'll want to browse to the album you'd like to add multiple photos to.
- Next, click the "Upload Photos" button on the top right hand side (see item 1 below).
- Once the upload photos box has appeared, press the "Select" button to begin selecting your photos (see item 2 below).
- Select your photo in your windows browser, and then press "Open". Continue to select more photos by click on the "Select" button again until you have selected all of your photos that you wish to upload.
- If you want to upload a whole folder, press the "Select" button and drag your mouse around all of the photos in the folder you wish to select (see item 3 below) and then press the "Open" button on your windows browser (see item 4 below).
- Wait until the green dots appear next to each photo, and then press the "Save Photo" button.
- Once the photos are uploaded they should appear below. Please note: If you are uploading large images, the upload process might take awhile. Give it a few minutes before refreshing your page if they do not upload right away.