To send a message:
- Click on ‘Communication’ tab
- Click on ‘Send a Message’ button
The message field has all basic typing and formatting functions that are needed to compose an email. (See button 3)
To add recipients: (See button 1)
- Click on the ‘Add Recipients’ button on the top-right corner of the message.
It will open a field that you can select the recipients’ roles.
- Click on the member roles that you want to send the message.
It will extend a second field on the right listing all the members with the roles selected.
- Click on the members’ names that are your recipients.
To remove recipients:
You can remove the recipients by simply clicking on the X symbol next to the recipients’ names
To add an attachment: (See button 2)
- Click on the ‘Add Attachments’ button on the top-right corner of the message. It will open up a window that allows you to browse your file.
- Click on ‘Browse’ button. A new window will pop up and you can navigate through your computer to look for your file.