To view your inbox messages, follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Communication' tab.
- Next, click on the 'Inbox' sub-tab.
- Finally, click on the subject of the message that you want to view
In the message view, you can perform actions by clicking on the buttons on top right corner of the email:
- Forward Message: This button will open up a new message containing the content of the original email that you want to forward to members. (Refer to “Sent Messages”)
- Reply: This button allows you to send an email back to the sender.
- Delete Message: This button will delete the message that you are viewing from the inbox.
Warning: you will not be able to retrieve the message from the Inbox of your account after you delete it. However, the deleted messages might still be retrievable in your external email account since all email from ChapterWeb is forwarded to your personal account outside of ChapterWeb as well.
- Previous: This button takes you to the older messages.
- Next: This button takes to you to the most current messages.