Please note: Only administrators, Calendar administrators, and Philanthropy Liaisons can add to the calendar.
In order to schedule sign ups for an event to open on a specific date, you'll want to use the following steps below.
- Login to your ChapterWeb account and click on the Calendar tab.
- Once in the Calendar tab, select the date that you'd like to add your event and click "Add event" on the bottom of the calendar day.
- Once the "Add Event" box has appeared, you'll want to fill in your event information (Title, Description, etc.).
- After you've entered in all of your event information, click on the "Advanced Options" bar to open up more options for your event.
- Select the "Sign Up" radio button next to Attendance to see all of the sign up options (see item 1 below).
- When the Sign Up radio button is selected you'll see the option to put in the limited number of sign ups you'd like on your event as well as the option to allow sign ups on/after a certain date (see item 2 below).
- Select the date you'd like your members to be able to sign up for your event by using the calendar icon to the right.
- Select the time you'd like your members to be able to sign up for your event by using the drop down menu to the right of the calendar icon.
- Click the "Add Event" button to save your changes.